Clark Named One of Most Promising Places to Work in Student Affairs
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
“It is an honor to be recognized for the work we’ve done in Clark’s Division of Student Affairs to be more inclusive. I’m proud to belong to a team of caring individuals who are always willing to think outside the box to propose, at times, unconventional solutions to challenges in order to support each other so that we can focus our energy on helping students and others in need in our community,” said Francy Magee, assistant provost and dean of students.
The award celebrates student affairs workplaces that are vibrant, diverse, supportive and committed to staff work-life balance, professional development, and inclusive excellence.
Clark was one of 13 universities presented with the award at the ACPA Convention in Houston, Texas, on March 12.
More information about the awardees can be found in the latest edition of Diverse Issues.
- Clark Professor’s Encyclopedia of LGBTQ Studies Named Best Reference Title
- Clark Geographer Named to International Arctic Science Committee
- Former Steeler Clark Threatens to Quit ESPN Job if Patriots Trade for Sherman
- Clark Associate Professor Aylward Awarded Fellowship for Music Composition
- Clark Professor Granados-Focil Elected to American Chemical Society Fellowship
- Clark Professor’s New Book Focuses on What it Means to ‘Become American’
- Clark to Host Lecture on Rise of Donald Trump
- Clark Postpones Artist Talk for “Home: Self, Spirit, Space Exhibit”
- Clark to Host Lecture on “Dark Humor and the African Image”
- Clark Ranked Among Schools That Give “Best Bang for Your Buck”
- Andrew Mellon Foundation President Lewis to Speak at Clark Commencement
- Clark to Celebrate Constitution Day With Panel on Criminal Justice Reform
- Clark Ranked Among Schools Who Have the Biggest Impact
- Clark to Host Conference Honoring Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- 9 Clark Students Receive Scholarships to Study Abroad This Spring
- Clark Professor Peet to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award From American Assoc. of Geographers
- Clark Announces 114th Commencement Ceremony, Ibrahim to be Speaker
- Clark Adds 3 to Board of Trustees
- Clark Professor Akçam Receives ‘Upstander’ Award From World Without Genocide
- Clark to Host Panel Discussion on Paris Climate Accord
- Clark to Host Symposium on Children & Mass Violence
- “Global Cultures” Conference at Clark to Feature International Writers
- Clark University Recognizes Two For Service to Worcester Community
- Clark Receives an ‘A’ in Niche 2018 Best Colleges