Clark Ranked 7th Best Small University in World
Sunday, August 12, 2018
Times Higher Education states that Clark’s small size “is intended to make for a positive learning experience with a high faculty to student ratio,” and that “Clark University students are well placed for internships, professional placements, and jobs after graduation.”
Clark’s ranking is up from 12th last year. Clark is one of only four small U.S. schools included.
The ranking, released August 3, includes 20 universities in 15 different countries.
To be eligible to be ranked among the World’s Best Small Universities, academic institutions must appear in THE’s World University Rankings 2018, teach more than four subjects, and have fewer than 5,000 students.
The average number of students at the schools on the World’s Best Small Universities list is 3,258; Clark’s enrollment for the 2017-18 academic year was 3,153. By contrast, the average number of students at the colleges and universities on the world rankings list is 25,000.
- Filmmaker Davis to Host Lecture Called “Whose Streets” at Clark
- Clark Professor Peet to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award From American Assoc. of Geographers
- Clark Announces 114th Commencement Ceremony, Ibrahim to be Speaker
- Clark University Recognizes Two For Service to Worcester Community
- Clark Named One of Most Promising Places to Work in Student Affairs
- Clark’s Strassler Center to Hold Spring Lectures on Holocaust & Genocide
- 9 Clark Students Receive Scholarships to Study Abroad This Spring
- Clark Adds 3 to Board of Trustees
- Clark to Host Conference Honoring Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Clark’s Grad School of Management Recognized as a Top Business School
- London’s Sir Marmot to Speak at Clark as Part of President’s Lecture
- Clark Professor Michaels to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Clark Awards 1,052 Degrees During 114th Commencement Ceremony
- Clark Professor Overstreet Named a Nancy Weiss Malkiel Scholar
- Clark’s School of Professional Studies to Offer Two New Certificates
- Clark Names Jones as its 1st Ever Associate Provost & Dean of Faculty
- Clark Ranked Among Best & Most Interesting Colleges in U.S.
- Clark Alum McNamara to Receive Principles Responsible Management Education Award
- Clark Ranked Among Schools Who Have the Biggest Impact
- Clark Composer Aylward to Receive Honor From Academy of Arts & Letters
- Clark to Host 4th International Conference for Students of Holocaust & Genocide Studies
- Clark to Host Free Screening of Award-Winning Film “Generation Zapped”
- Clark to Host 2nd Annual Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Two Clark Climate Experts Chosen as Lead Authors for Premiere Report on Climate Change
- Five Clark Students Receive Fullbright Fellowships