Clark to Host 2nd Annual Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
Thursday, April 26, 2018
The event will take place on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.. to 2 p.m. in the Higgins University Center.
It is free and open to the public.
Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
Prescription Drug Take-Back Day allows the public to safely and conveniently dispose unused and expired medicines with no questions asked.
Prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins, and pet medications are accepted.
Needles, syringes, lancets, thermometers, IV bags, chemo drugs, liquids of any type, and illicit substances are not accepted.
- Clark University Poll Finds Millennials Love Being Parents
- Clark University Discussion to Feature Best-Selling Author Bohjalian
- Sex, Politics, and Putin: Clark University Professor’s New Book
- Clark University to Host MLK Day Discussion Panel
- Clark University to Hold First Annual Week of Happiness
- Clark University Ranked as a Top “Best Bang for The Buck” College
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Junot Diaz to Give President’s Lecture at Clark University
- Central MA College Standout: Clark University’s Timothy Conley
- Central MA College Standout: Clark University’s Daniel Padilla
- Clark University Receives $1.45 Million from the John Templeton Foundation
- Clark University Study Finds LGB Parents and Their Children Functioning Well
- Clark University to Hold Book and Author Dinner
- Clark University to Break Ground on Alumni and Student Center
- MA State Auditor Bump to Speak at Clark University
- Tom Petty Biographer Warren Zanes to Host Talk at Clark University
- Harvard Sociologist Desmond to Speak at Clark University
- Woman Nearly Robbed in Clark University Parking Garage
- Cartoonists Sturm & Brown to Give Lecture at Clark University
- Clark University to Host Lecture Focusing on Immigration Law
- Clark University and Councilman King Celebrate Youth Worker Training Institute 2016 Graduation
- Clark University Ranked as Top 20 Entrepreneurial University in Country
- Clark University to Host Robert Moses as Part of President’s Lecture Series
- Clark University Launches Gluten-Free Dining Station
- Clark University Buildings Being Heated by Waste Vegetable Oil
- Clark University Recognizes Two For Service to Worcester Community