Clark University Claims Sharp Increase in Early Action Applicants
Monday, December 23, 2013
As of December 20th, the university had received 32.8 percent more applications than in 2013 and nearly double the number of early-action applications from 2012.
Admission data (as of Dec. 20, 2013):
Fall 2014 Early Action Applications: 2056 (+32.8%)
Fall 2013 Early Action Applications: 1548
Fall 2012 Early Action Applications: 1098 (+87%, nearly doubled)
Fall 2014: 1407 admits/2056 (68.4% admit rate)
Fall 2013 1221 admits/1556 (78.4% admit rate)
Related Slideshow: College Guide 2013: Best Sushi Spots in Central Mass.
Looking for a few good sushi rolls near campus? Our college lifestyle experts picked the best spots in Central Mass... Enjoy!
7 Nana Japanese Steakhouse
Voted 2013 Best New Restaurant by a reader’s poll in Worcester Magazine, 7 Nana is a guaranteed good meal and classy environment. The restaurant also received second place for Asian/Fusion food from the same poll.
60 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester
Mon-Sat: 11:30 am -1 am. Sun: Noon-10 am.
Baba Restaurant & Sushi Bar
The highly acclaimed Baba Restaurant & Sushi Bar has been winning awards for over five years. If great Sushi isn’t enough to bring you in for a taste, perhaps you’ll be interested in the weekly Sushi making classes Baba offers every Sunday.
309 Park Ave, Worcester
Mon-Th: 11:30 AM-11:00 pm. Fri: 11:30 AM- 12:30 am. Sat: 2:30 pm-12:30 am. Sun: 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm.
Haiku Sushi & Steaks
With an extremely wide variety of rolls and platters, Haiku Sushi and Steaks is great for any party, large or small. Not to mention, if you’re in a rush you can make reservations right on the Haiku Website.
258 Park Avenue, Worcester
Mon-Th: 4:30 pm-10 pm. (Tue-Fri: 12:00 PM-2:30 pm Lunch). Fri-Sat: 4:30 pm-11 pm.
Sakura Tokyo is a Sushi bar with a unique feel. While the restaurant does serve the traditional rolls and meals it also serves live music every weekend. Sakura Tokyo is open late and perfect for a weekend night out for a nice meal and show.
640 Park Ave., Worcester
Mon-Th: 11:30 am - 10 pm. Fri-Sat: 11:30am - 11:30pm. Sun: 12:00 am - 10:00 pm. (Note: Bar Stays Open Later than Restaurant)
Sole Proprietor is the perfect spot to take any of your friends who might be skeptical about trying Sushi for the first time. You can assure your friends that if they do not like the Sushi there are plenty of other seafood options on the menu.
118 Highland Street, Worcester
Mon-Th: 11:30 am – 10 pm. Fri-Sat: 11:30 am – 11 pm. Sun: 4:00 PM – 9 pm. (Bar always Open until 1 am.)
- Central MA College Standout: Clark University’s Allegra Marra
- Central MA College Standout: Clark University’s Rebecca Liebman
- Central MA College Standout: Clark University’s Alexander Marshall
- Central MA College Standout: Clark’s Jeremy Levine
- College Admissions: 4 Things To Do While Waiting For Early Admissions
- Clark Awarded $1.1 Million Grant For Teaching of Math + Science
- College Admissions: 10 Extra-Curriculars Colleges Want To See
- College Admissions: 4 Elite Honors Programs in the East
- College Admissions: 6 Steps To A Killer College Application
- College Admissions: 4 Tips For Overcoming ‘College Phobia’
- College Admissions: 4 Ways To Avoid Rejection Of Your Application
- College Admissions: 7 Things Your College Counselor Won’t Tell You
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.