FRIDAY AM WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Continues to Pile Up in Central MA
Friday, March 08, 2013
Oddly, while many of us have seen a foot or more of snow so far most of Rhode Island has escaped with just a few slushy inches.
Coastal communities of Eastern Massachusetts have been taking a beating from the sea and surf and will continue to do so through the rest of the day. The storm will finally pull away altogether tonight with sunshine and highs in the 40s expected through the weekend.
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- Modern Manners + Etiquette: Snow Shoveling Etiquette + More
- Snow Plow Problems Have Worcester Residents Up in Arms
- The Worst Snow Storms in MA History
- Worcester Sidewalks Still Snow-Covered Despite Ordinance