Greater Worcester Community Foundation Accepting Applications for Community Health Fund
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Applications must be received online by March 29, 2019.
The fund seeks to advance projects that increase access to healthcare or health promotion services that address the social determinants of health.
The Foundation awards approximately $200,000 annually in support of projects that:
- Create outreach services to vulnerable populations.
- Remove barriers that prevent people from accessing and receiving services.
- Insure quality access to needed services, and result in sustainable coordinated care.
- Promote public education around disease prevention and health promotion.
Grants may be for operational expenditures such as personnel costs, program expenses, small equipment purchases or physical improvements.
Grant requests between $5,000 and $25,000 will be considered, and collaborative efforts will be given a higher priority.
- Greater Worcester Opera to Perform Mozart with a Twist
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester to Dedicate 1st Home for Vets
- Beer + Wine Tasting For Greater Worcester Habitat For Humanity
- Greater Worcester Opera To Host 10th Annual Summer Concert Series
- Greater Worcester Opera to Host 10th Anniversary Gala
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester Announces Interim Director
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester Names Jennings as Interim Director
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation Scholarship Application Now Open
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation Awards Over $1.7M to 139 Nonprofits
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation to Host 43rd Annual Meeting
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester ReStore to Hold “Fall for All”
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation Accepting Applications for Creative Engagement Grant Program