Greater Worcester Community Foundation to Host 43rd Annual Meeting
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
The meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. at Mechanics Hall.
“This public meeting is open to all members of the community. Agenda items will include: business meeting of the Foundation, election of directors and corporators, 2017 annual report, and presentation of the annual Renaissance Award,” said the foundation in their press release.
Speakers for the meeting will include Ann T. Lisi, President & CEO, Greater Worcester Community Foundation; Gerry Gates, Chair of the Board, Greater Worcester Community Foundation; Dr. Heather Forkey, MD, UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center; and other Worcester community members.
- Beer + Wine Tasting For Greater Worcester Habitat For Humanity
- Greater Worcester Opera To Host 10th Annual Summer Concert Series
- Greater Worcester Opera to Host 10th Anniversary Gala
- Greater Worcester Opera to Perform Mozart with a Twist
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester to Dedicate 1st Home for Vets
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester Names Jennings as Interim Director
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester Announces Interim Director
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester ReStore to Hold “Fall for All”