Hernandez Indicted for Shooting Witness in the Face
Monday, May 11, 2015
Bradley is set to be a key witness in Hernandez's upcoming double murder trial for the deaths of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in 2012.
According to multiple reports, Hernandez shot Bradley in the face following remarks made by Bradley regarding the murders.
Hernandez is facing two counts of First-Degree Murder and three counts of Armed Assault with Intent to Murder, as well as one count each of Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon and Unlawful Possession of a Firearm.
- Nguyen: The Civil Suits Against Aaron Hernandez
- Nguyen: Hernandez Trial: Think About the Appeal
- NEW: Hernandez Being Investigated In 2012 Double-Murder
- NEW: Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder + 5 Gun-Related Charges
- NEW: Aaron Hernandez Indicted on Double Murder Charge
- Nguyen: Hernandez Did Not Need To Pull The Trigger To Be Found Guilty Of Murder
- Leonardo Angiulo: Aaron Hernandez Should Probably Lawyer Up
- NEW: Reports Saying Hernandez Arrest Imminent
- Patriots’ Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Patriots Star Aaron Hernandez Arrested
- GoLocal Sports tackles Hernandez, Bruins and more
- Belichick on Hernandez: “Personally, I’m hurt.”
- Hernandez Guilty of First Degree Murder
- MA State Police Colonel Releases Statement on Hernandez Verdict