slides: Highest Paid College Presidents In Central Mass
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Pay for private-college presidents remains high despite the poor economy and includes a lot more than just a base salary, new analysis by The Chronicle of Higher Education found. See which Central Mass presidents made the most in 2010.
All data was collected by The Chronicle from the IRS' Form 990, obtained either from the school itself or from GuideStar, which collects the nonprofit reports and posts them online.
- NEW: WPI Students Tackle Real-World Issues in “Great Problems” Seminar
- Clark Alum Catalina Escobar is one of CNN’s Top 10 “Heroes”
- Clark Awarded $600,000 for Humanities Initiatives
- Count Us In: Assumption Students Partner With Worcester Housing Group
- NEW: Assumption College Students Awarded Fulbright Scholarships
- NEW: 11 WPI Students Awarded Prestigious Scholarship
- NEW: McGovern Announces Nearly $4 Million for Energy Research at WPI