How Much MA Candidates Spent Per Vote
Monday, November 19, 2012
Now that all the ballots are counted, GoLocalWorcester takes a look at how much bang Bay State candidates got for their political bucks.
All calculations are based off expenditure reports filed with the Massachusetts Office of Campaign and Political Finance and the Federal Election Commission through October 17.
- Central Mass Dems Outspend GOP Candidates 8 to 1
- MA Experts Say Brown-Warren Spending “Politics As Usual”
- NEW: Mass Dems Attack Simonian for Out-of-State Spending
- Warren and Brown Not Spending With MA Women- and Minority-Owned Businesses
- NEW: Pro-Life Group Spends $45,000 to Support Pro-Choice Brown
- Brown Out-Fundraises Warren 4 to 1 in Central Mass