In Case You Missed It: Worcester’s Highest Paid School Employees
Saturday, October 05, 2013
Worcester's Highest Paid School Employees
The 20 highest paid Worcester Public School employees made a combined total of nearly $2.8 million in 2012, according to records released by the City of Worcester’s Human Resources Department in its City Employees 2012 Wage Report.
Dr. Melinda Boone, Superintendent of the Worcester Public Schools, tops the list with gross pay of $188,400 in 2012. While this may not be surprising, the appearance of Albert Ganem, Jr., Ann M. Swenson, and Susan P. O’Neil, listed as Federal Program Site Administrators, prompted questions.
- Back To School Organize + Energize: Creating Homework Spaces
- Central Massachusetts School Open Houses: K-12 + Colleges
- College Admissions: America’s High School Cheating Epidemic
- Don’t Miss: Cummings Veterinary School Open House For Families
- Getting Out: Family Outings Before The Kids Go Back To School
- Holy Name High School Students Launch ‘Real World’ Cafe
- In Case You Missed It: New England’s Top Public High Schools
- In Case You Missed It: Worcester’s Highest Paid School Employees
- John Monfredo: 8 Priorities For Families in the New School Year
- John Monfredo: Worcester Schools Launch Attendance Campaign
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.