Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
Friday, July 01, 2016
On Thursday, June 30, at approximately 2:34 a.m. Worcester police responded to St. Vincent's Hospital Emergency Room for a reported stabbing.
Upon arrival, officers were told that the victim had just walked into the ER. They proceeded to meet with the 21-year-old victim.
The victim had a small stab wound to his thigh and refused to cooperate with the officers.
The officers made several attempts to find out how he received his injury but each time they asked, the victim refused to cooperate.
Police Asking for Help
Worcester police made note of the little information that they were able to get, however no location of the incident was established during the conversation.
Police are asking anyone with information about the incident to send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD and your message or send a web based message by clicking here.
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting at Intersection of Palm and Arthur Street
- Worcester Police in Search of Two Suspects Involved in Stabbing of Livery Driver
- Worcester Police Investigating Man Reportedly Stabbed Over Sneakers Sunday Night
- Worcester Police Investigating Non-Fatal Shooting on Chino Avenue
- Worcester Police Officer Hit by Car While Chasing Suspect on Chino Avenue
- Worcester Police & FBI File Charges in Child Rape Case
- Worcester Police Investigating Shots Fired on Fern Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Providence Street
- Worcester Police Arrest 6 on Drug Related Charges
- Worcester Police Provide Safety Tips for Taxi & Fast Food Delivery Drivers
- Traffic Stop Leads Worcester Police to Firearm Arrest
- Worcester Police Charge Suspect With Kidnapping Following Accosting of Teenage Girls
- Worcester Police Arrest Suspect After Female Was Slashed in Face & Hands
- Worcester Police Continue to Investigate Fatal 146 Crash
- Worcester Police Promotions Thursday
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery
- Man Missing: Worcester Police Ask for Help
- Worcester Police Officer Daige Honored by Red Sox for Pan Mass Challenge Effort
- Worcester Police May Have Stopped Shooting
- Deputy Chief Steve Sargent Named New Worcester Police Chief
- Worcester Police Investigating 2 Males Shot on Friday Afternoon
- Worcester Police Arrest 4 Men After Store Clerk is Assaulted
- 51 Pounds of Marijuana Seized by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Chief Gemme is Out Effective May 13th, UPDATED
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St