Man Arrested for Breaking Into Cars in Crompton Collective Parking Lot
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Craig Schotte, 28, was placed under arrest and charged with breaking and entering into a motor vehicle in the daytime with the intent to commit a felony.
On Sunday, March 26, at approximately 12:26 p.m., Worcester Police responded to 136 Green Street for a suspicious person. Police dispatchers were told by a citizen that a man dressed in black with a black mountain bike was looking inside of cars in the lot of Crompton Collective.
Upon the officers arrival they saw a man fitting the description of the suspect. The man was still next to the bicycle. Officers identified him as Schotte, with a last known address of 34 Miles Street, Millbury.
While at the scene, one of the officers spoke with the person that called the police. The witness stated that Schotte was seen entering and rummaging through a tan GMC and a black KIA sedan. The man was also seen looking into other cars in the lot.
- Worcester Police to Take Part in National Night Out on Tuesday
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in Face During Fight
- Worcester Police Officer Attacked, Man Tries to “Gouge Out His Eye”
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in the Face in the Line-of-Duty
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Multiple Times, Worcester Police in Search of Suspects
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
- Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects