Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
Thursday, July 14, 2016
He is suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
On Wednesday, July 13 at 1:45 a.m. Worcester Police were sent to a local hospital for a report of male being treated for a stab wound to his arm.
When the officers arrived, they spoke with a 40-year-old male victim who told police he was walking on Main Street when he saw two males arguing over a female. When he attempted to intervene, one of the males stabbed him in the arm with an unknown weapon.
The man has been uncooperative with the investigation and has refused to provide any information on possible suspects or the exact location of the stabbing.
Police Asking for help
Police are asking anyone with information about this incident to send and anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD and your message or send an anonymous web based message by clicking here.
- Worcester Police Officer Hit by Car While Chasing Suspect on Chino Avenue
- Worcester Police Investigating Non-Fatal Shooting on Chino Avenue
- Worcester Police Charge Suspect With Kidnapping Following Accosting of Teenage Girls
- Worcester Police Arrest Suspect After Female Was Slashed in Face & Hands
- Worcester Police Investigating 2 Males Shot on Friday Afternoon
- Worcester Police Investigating Man Reportedly Stabbed Over Sneakers Sunday Night
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting at Intersection of Palm and Arthur Street
- Traffic Stop Leads Worcester Police to Firearm Arrest
- Worcester Police Investigating Shots Fired on Fern Street
- Worcester Police & FBI File Charges in Child Rape Case
- Worcester Police in Search of Two Suspects Involved in Stabbing of Livery Driver
- Worcester Police Arrest 4 Men After Store Clerk is Assaulted
- 51 Pounds of Marijuana Seized by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Officer Daige Honored by Red Sox for Pan Mass Challenge Effort
- Man Missing: Worcester Police Ask for Help
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police Continue to Investigate Fatal 146 Crash
- Worcester Police Chief Gemme is Out Effective May 13th, UPDATED
- Deputy Chief Steve Sargent Named New Worcester Police Chief
- Worcester Police May Have Stopped Shooting
- Worcester Police Promotions Thursday
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men