Mechanics Hall Announces Support for Coats for Kids Program
Monday, October 22, 2018
The hall has set a goal of collecting 1,000 new winter coats through the Coats for Kids program.
Residents are asked to shop for new winter outerwear and deliver the tax-deductible purchase to the hall Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or when attending an event at the hall through January 31.
Coats for Kids
Coats for kids provides new winter outerwear to children in need throughout the district which includes 48 schools, the Worcester Head Start Program, the Worcester Family Partnership Program and several area homeless shelters.
Over 3,000 winter jackets, hats and mittens are distributed to infants through high school students annually.
In addition, winter outerwear is provided to the Parent Information Center for families arriving from other countries, registering in our schools.
- Monfredo: The Spirit Of Christmas Lives In ”Coats For Kids” Project
- Monfredo: Help is Needed in Our Community - Coats for Kids Taking Place
- GoLocalTV: WXLO’s Acoustic Christmas Rocks Mechanics Hall
- The Big Read Celebrates Zora Neale Hurston at Mechanics Hall
- Worcester’s Matt Wade To Open For Daughtry at Mechanics Hall
- Culture in Central MA: Maria Muldaur at Mechanics Hall
- MassCreative to Promote Worcester Arts at Mechanics Hall
- GoLocalTV: Mechanics Hall Hosts Educational Concert for Kids
- NEW: Over 750 New Citizens Naturalized at Mechanics Hall
- Organ Concert Series at Mechanics Hall Starts Today
- MUSIC: Orpheus Gears Up For Mechanics Hall Homecoming - May 9th
- Livingston Taylor to Perform at Mechanics Hall July 11
- Music Worcester to Host Fun for All Ages Show at Mechanics Hall in November
- Mechanics Hall Set to Welcome The Polish Baltic Philharmonic Orchestra
- Mechanics Hall to Host Free, Week-Long Music Festival