NEW: Auburn State Trooper Faces Indictment for Sexual Assault
Friday, September 14, 2012
The Worcester County Grand Jury yesterday handed up direct indictments of Jason M. Willard, 38, of 19 Thayer Ave., Auburn. He is charged with three counts of indecent assault & battery on a person over 14 and two counts of open and gross lewdness. He will be arraigned on September 21st.
The officer's alleged assaults of an 18-year old girl occurred about four years ago. The case was investigated by the State Police Detectives assigned to the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office.
- Department of Justice Awards Over $150,000 for Worcester Police
- EXCLUSIVE: Worcester Police Union to Endorse Scott Brown
- EXCLUSIVE: Millbury Police Violates Stimulus Act
- BREAKING: Mayor Calls for Leadership over Police Chief Flap
- Community Airs Police Concerns at Public Forum