NEW: Cahill Aide Acquitted on Corruption Charges
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
The jury, which entered its 6th day of deliberations on Tuesday, has still yet to reach a verdit on the charges against Cahill. The judge has asked them to continue deliberations after issuing their verdict on Campbell.
A grand jury indicted Cahill, a GoLocalWorcester MINDSETTER™, in April following an investigation involving taxpayer-funded state lottery advertisements that his office produced while he was running for Governor.
Cahill will be on leave from his weekly column at GoLocalWorcester for the duration of his trial.
- Tim Cahill: Eastwood and Clinton Steal Convention Shows
- NEW: Former State Treasurer and GoLocal MINDSETTER™ Tim Cahill Heads to Trial
- BREAKING: GoLocal MINDSETTER™ Tim Cahill Releases a Statement Regarding Indictment
- BREAKING: Grand Jury Indicts Former State Treasurer and GoLocal MINDSETTER™ Tim Cahill
- Tim Cahill: America’s Free Enterprise System is Under Attack
- Tim Cahill: Curt Schilling and the Sins of Success