NEW: United Way Offering Grants for Women and Community Programs
Thursday, December 20, 2012
United Way of Central Massachusetts has two funding opportunities: WOMEN’S INITIATIVE, a one-year grant beginning July 1, 2013 and CREATING COMMUNITY CHANGE (C3), a two-year grant beginning in October 2013.
Interested parties are invited to learn more about these funding opportunities and the online application process, ANDAR, by attending an information session on Friday, January 4, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. at United Way of Central MA, 484 Main Street, Suite 300, Worcester. (Snow date of Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.) Please RSVP to [email protected] before January 3, 2013.
United Way seeks applications in the area of Women’s Initiative, to be submitted by February 1, 2013 and Creating Community Change, to be submitted by February 21, 2013.
A complete funding guidance document for both Women’s Initiative and for Creating Community Change can be found on the United Way of Central Massachusetts website at www.unitedwaycm.org.
- O’Sullivan to Lead United Way Annual Campaign
- PowerPlayer: United Way CEO Tim Garvin
- United Way Announces “Day of Caring” in Worcester
- GoLocalTV: Northborough Wegmans Donates Over $50,000 to United Way
- NEW: United Way Announces Community Support Fund
- NEW: United Way Brings Diabates Awareness to the State House