slides: New England States With The Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
Monday, December 09, 2013
Read the full article here
In fact, all six New England states are fairly lax when it comes to enforcement of marijuana possession laws, as only Connecticut ranks in the top half of the states' arrest rates.
In a comprehensive report by the American Civil Liberties Union released this year, relying on FBI statistics and the U.S. Census' annual county population estimates, arrest rates for marijuana possession were broken down by county and race in all 50 states.
See the slides below to find out how each of the New England states compare
Related Slideshow: New England States with Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- Massachusetts Has Lowest Pot Arrest Rate In Nation
- 14 Non-Profits Seek Medical Marijuana License for Worcester County
- Mass Medical Society: New Medical Marijuana Regulations “Raise Concerns”
- Modern Manners + Etiquette: Marijuana Manners
- Central MA Medical Marijuana Race Narrows to 13 Players
- Industry Group to Call for Tough Regulations on Medical Marijuana at Worcester Hearing
- MA Entrepreneurs Gear Up For Medical Marijuana “Green Rush”
- MA Medical Marijuana Biz: Boom or Bust?
- Medical Marijuana: Top Stories in Central Mass in 2012
- Leonard Angiulo: MA Court Takes Hit of Justice in Marijuana Rulings
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.