NEW: Fitchburg Winter Parking Ban in Effect at 7PM Tonight
Monday, January 28, 2013
The parking ban will remain in effect until 7a.m. Tuesday morning.
According to the City of Fitchburg's website, "parking is not allowed on city streets during the parking ban, and vehicles violating the ban are subject to fines and towing at the owner's expense. The ban will be adjusted if weather conditons allow. Property owners are also reminded that sidewalks abutting their property must be cleared of snow and ice."
A declared winter parking ban in Worcester went into effect at 4p.m.
A winter weather advisory has been issued by the National Weather Service and will be in effect for Southern Worcester County until 6a.m. Tuesday, with one to two inches of snow expected.
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- BETTER LIVING: Eco-Friendly Snow Removal
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
- Great Sledding Spots in Central MA
- NEW: Worcester Declared Winter Parking Ban in Effect at 4PM
- WEATHER UPDATE: Storm Threatens Evening Commute