NEW: FlyORH Launches JetBlue Poster Contest
Monday, March 18, 2013
The contest rules are simple: contestants are asked to create a poster that combines images and ideas of Worcester and the Central Mass region with JetBlue.
Contestants are asked to submit their entry by posting it to Twitter with the hashtag #FlyORH. Submissions will be accepted throughout March and April, and the winner will be announced on May 1.
Current prizes for the winning entries include $250 cash courtesy of the FlyORH blog and FlyORH website, $250 from Mass Dental Insurance, a short aircraft familiarization course along with a brief history of Worcester’s role in the space age, between both Robert Goddard and the David Clark Company, and a 20-minute scenic flight over Worcester from the Worcester Regional Flight Academy valued at $135, as well as a behind-the-scenes tour of Worcester Regional Airport with Airport Director Andy Davis care of MassPort.
For more information and example posters, visit the FlyORH blog.
- NEW: GoLocalWorcester Contributor Wins JetBlue Video Contest
- NEW: JetBlue CEO Barger: “Worcester Feels Very JetBlue”
- NEW: JetBlue Hopes To Make Decision on Worcester Before End of Year
- Gov. Patrick Goes to Ballet and Snubs JetBlue CEO
- What Do You Think of the City’s Video to JetBlue?
- Worcester Residents Beg for JetBlue in Videos
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.