NEW: MA Gas Prices Up Another 4 Cents This Week
Monday, February 25, 2013
As of Monday, Feb. 25, the avergae price for a gallon of regular unleaded self-serve in the Commonwealth was $3.769, a 31-cent increase over the past month.
The current price in Massachusetts is just one cent below the national average of $3.77 per gallon for regular unleaded self-serve.
According to AAA, drivers face a 24-cent range in prices across the state, from $3.65 per gallon on the low end up to $3.89 on the high, making it worthwhile to shop around before filling up.
Midgrade gasoline came in at an average of $3.90 per gallon, and diesel will run you an average of $4.20 per gallon in the Bay State.
- NEW: Mass Gas Prices Drop 7 Cents this Week
- NEW: Mass Gas Prices Dip Again
- NEW: Gasoline Prices in Massachusetts Up Two Cents
- NEW: Gas Up 8 Cents in Massachusetts Over Last Week
- New: Mass. Gas Prices Up 24 Cents in One Month
- NEW: Gas Prices Up Another Eight Cents
- New: Gas Prices Down for First Time in 2012
- NEW: Gas Prices Rise Again in Massachusetts
- NEW: Mass. Gas Prices Up 8 Cents
- NEW: Gas Prices Up Again in Massachusetts
- NEW: Mass Gas Prices Drop Five Cents
- NEW: Gas Prices Fall this Week in Massachusetts