NEW: MA Ranked 2nd Most Liberal State In New Gallup Poll
Friday, February 01, 2013
The Commonwealth trailed only the District of Columbia, where 40.8 percent of residents identified as liberal.
The Bay State was also ranked the 5th most moderate state, with 38.1 percent of residents identifying themselves as in the middle of the road ideologically.
Vermont ranked 4th on Gallup's list of the top 10 liberal states, with 29.2 percent of residents identifying with the left, and Connecticut and Rhode Island were not far behind with 28.4 percent and 28.3 percent respectively.
Gallup's poll found that Alamaba was the most conservative state, where 50.6 percent of residents identified their ideology as conservative. North Dakota and Wyoming tied for 2nd with 48.6 percent conservative.
- NEW: Mass Dems Warn Brown Will Try To Block Obama’s Agenda
- Central Mass Dems Outspend GOP Candidates 8 to 1
- Conservative Group Aims to Shake Up MassGOP
- Contest for MassGOP Chair Heats Up
- Tea Party Charges GOP Out of Touch
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.