NEW: Mass Gas Prices Drop 7 Cents this Week
Monday, September 24, 2012
A survey of gas prices in the Commonwealth published today by AAA found that self-serve, regular unleaded was selling for an average of $3.84 per gallon. This is down seven cents from last week's average of $3.91, and 10 cents from last month's average of $3.94.
The current average in Massachusetts, despite the drop, is still four cents over the national average of $3.80. This latest survey by AAA found a 42 cent range in prices, with the lowest being $3.57 and the highest being $3.99.
AAA advises motorists to shop around for the best prices in their area, and to make sure they and their passengers buckle up — every time. For more information on gas prices and saving fuel, click here.
- NEW: Gas Prices Keep Above $4 a Gallon
- NEW: Gas Prices Leap Up Again
- NEW: Gas Prices Now Over $4 a Gallon
- NEW: Gas Prices Continue to Climb
- NEW: Gas Prices Down One Cent
- NEW: Gas Prices Fall this Week in Massachusetts