NEW: Mass. Awards 20 Medical Marijuana Dispensary Licenses
Friday, January 31, 2014
Bay State Relief, Inc. in Milford, and Good Chemistry of Massachusetts, Inc. in Worcester will become the area's first two approved dispensaries.
The law, passed in 2012, allows for up to 35 dispensaries in the state, and requires each county to have at least one. Currently, four counties remain with no approved outlets; Berkshire County, Franklin County, Dukes County, and Nantucket County.
Massachusetts Approved Dispensary Locations
Related Slideshow: New England States with Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- Industry Group to Call for Tough Regulations on Medical Marijuana at Worcester Hearing
- Central MA Medical Marijuana Race Narrows to 13 Players
- 14 Non-Profits Seek Medical Marijuana License for Worcester County
- Leonardo Angiulo: Questions Remain About Medical Marijuana
- Mass Medical Society: New Medical Marijuana Regulations “Raise Concerns”
- MA Entrepreneurs Gear Up For Medical Marijuana “Green Rush”
- Medical Marijuana: 13 to Watch in Central Mass in 2013
- Medical Marijuana: 14 To Watch in Central Mass in 2014
- Medical Marijuana: Top Stories in Central Mass in 2012
- NEW: MA Medical Society Testifies on Medical Marijuana Regulations
- NEW: MA Medical Society Cites Concerns on Medical Marijuana Law
- NEW:Question 3 Passes for Medical Marijuana
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.