President Trump Calls Kraft’s Prostitution Charges “Very Sad”
Saturday, February 23, 2019
“Well, it’s very sad. I’m very surprised to see it, he has proclaimed his innocence totally, but I’m very surprised to see it," said Trump.
Kraft and Trump are close friends, often hanging out at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach.
The dinner was also just days before the Patriots would host, and beat, the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Championship game.
As GoLocalProv reported earlier, Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr said Patriots Robert Kraft was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution, and that a warrant for his arrest is with the state’s attorney’s office. "Kerr said there is video evidence of Kraft involved in sex acts in a massage parlor on two occasions.
“We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further,” said a statement to multiple media outlets.
Twenty-five people total were charged with soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter," said the Website.
According to TCPalm.com, the investigation shut down spas that ran from Palm Beach County to Orange County.
A six-month investigation revealed human traffickers were luring vulnerable girls to massage parlors in Indian River County, where they were coerced into working as prostitutes, police announced Thursday.
Ten spas from the Orlando area through the Treasure Coast into Palm Beach County were shut down Tuesday as law enforcement began making arrests.
Vero Beach Police Chief David Currey said he believes the investigation "put a heck of a dent in human trafficking and sex trade" locally.
Indian River County agencies issued warrants for 173 people, on charges ranging from human trafficking to racketeering to soliciting prostitution.
Video courtesy of Washington Post/Youtube
- Kraft Needs To Buy Back Fans’ Love
- Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft Statement
- Robert Kraft Addresses Deflategate In Surprise Press Conference
- NEW: Robert Kraft Statement on Deflategate Punishment
- Kraft, Patriots Do The Right Thing
- Casino Series Part 2: Kraft and Vegas - a new NFL?
- Algonquin’s Kraft to Represent New England in National Lacrosse Classic
- NEW: Kraft, Patriots to Accept Deflategate Penalties
- Patriots’ Jonathan Kraft to Speak at Research Bureau’s Annual Meeting
- REPORTS: Pats Owner Kraft’s Girlfriend Has Baby
- Popularity of Patriots, Belichick & Kraft Takes Hit in New Survey
- Patriots Owner Kraft Charged With Solicitation of Prostitution
- Kraft Named Chairman of Committee for Joint 2026 FIFA World Cup Bid
- Robert Kraft Purchases Franchise in New Overwatch League for $20 Million
- BREAKING: Myra Kraft Passes
- Kraft “I Was Wrong to Put my Faith in the League”
- Robert Kraft, AG Healey Team up to Launch Youth Violence Prevention Program
- Worcester’s KrafTea Kombucha Accepted Receives Global Business Recognition
- Patriots Owner Kraft Denies Prostitution Allegations