NEW: Warren Leads by 5 in Latest Poll
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
The poll of 516 likely Massachusetts voters was conducted on October 21 and 22 and has a 4.4 percent margin of error.
In the previous survey from WBUR and MassINC, conducted October 5 through 7, the 501 likely voters gave Brown a 3-point edge, 48 percent to 45 percent.
An October 9 through 11 survey of 1,051 likely voters conducted by Public Policy Polling found Warren leading by 6 points, 50-44.
- NEW: Brown Leads Warren By 5 Points In New Poll
- NEW: Brown Pulls Ahead In Poll After Second Debate
- NEW: Poll has Warren and Brown in Virtual Tie
- NEW: Warren Overtakes Brown in Latest Poll
- Senator Brown Leads Warren By 8 Points in WNEU Poll
- What the Polls Are Saying About Brown v. Warren