NEW: Warren Takes Aim at Romney’s Tax Plan on the Today Show
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Warren discussed the importance of this year's election ahead of her appearance at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC.
"Mitt Romney says the way to fix this is cut taxes for the richest Americans and for the biggest corporations, increase taxes for the middle class and stop making the investments in the future, in education, roads, and bridges," Warren said.
"The President just reverses that. He says make the top pay a fair share. Don't increase taxes on the middle class, and make the investments in the future."
- Is Warren Crying Wolf on Karl Rove?
- Brown Warren Race May Decide Control of Congress
- Endorsements Piling Up for Brown and Warren
- Brown Out-Fundraises Warren 4 to 1 in Central Mass
- Should Dems be Worried By “Women for Warren”?
- Professor: New Round of Ads Offers Snapshot of Brown-Warren Race