NEW: Weekend Storm Will Last Longer But Be Weaker In Central MA
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Light, spotty snow should get underway later today and probably extend off and on through tonight into Sunday. Then a light but steadier snow will extend into Sunday night or early Monday.
It now looks like accumulations will be much lower than earlier forecast. The early part of the “storm” could render 1”-3” with another 2”-3” later Sunday and Sunday night. So when all is said and done early Monday total storm accumulations will be generally in the 3”-6” category throughout most of Central Massachusetts.
This has been a nightmare of a “storm” to try to get a handle on and quite likely there will be more forecast changes over the next couple of days. So, as they say, “stay tuned."
- Weekend Picks: Snowshoe Expeditions & More
- Worcester Sidewalks Still Snow-Covered Despite Ordinance
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- Modern Manners + Etiquette: Snow Shoveling Etiquette + More
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
- The Worst Snow Storms in MA History