NEW: Worcester Named Nation’s Snowiest City
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
GoldenSnowGlobe.com keeps track of the nation’s cities (with populations over 100,000), in competition for their annual Golden Snow Globe award.
Worcester holds the top spot with this year’s total well over the second city. Syracuse took the number two spot, coming in with 96.5 inches.
At the beginning of the website’s tracking this season, Worcester only had 58 inches on record, but thanks to much more where that came from, the Heart of the Commonwealth made the top of the list.
- FRIDAY AM WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Continues to Pile Up in Central MA
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: The Blizzard of ‘13 Not Over—Prepare For More Snow
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: Friday Storm Bringing 1-2 Feet of Snow
- NEW: Snow Could Snarl Evening Commute
- NEW: Weekend Winter Storm Will Bring Snow to Central Mass