NEW: Worcester Declared Winter Parking Ban in Effect at 8PM
Monday, March 18, 2013
The City's permanent winter parking ban, which applies to emergency arteries, WRTA bus routes and streets that are critical to the flow of traffic, went into effect on December 1 and will remain until April 30. Under the permanent ban, there is no parking on one or both sides of the street from 2-6a.m. and when a snow emergency is declared. The declared ban that goes into effect tonight applies to all remaining city streets.
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for Southern Worcester County, in effect from 9:00 p.m. Monday through 8:00 p.m. Tuesday due to a forecast of heavy snow and ice.
- NEW: March Storm Tonight Will Dump 6-10 Inches in Worcester Area
- Family Matters: Snowmen Outdoors & In
- Modern Manners + Etiquette: Snow Shoveling Etiquette + More
- The Worst Snow Storms in MA History
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
- Snow Plow Problems Have Worcester Residents Up in Arms
- Worcester Sidewalks Still Snow-Covered Despite Ordinance
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.