NEW: Worcester Declared Winter Parking Ban in Effect Tonight
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The City's permanent winter parking ban, which applies to emergency arteries, WRTA bus Rrutes and streets that are critical to the flow of traffic, went into effect on December 1 and will remain until April 30. Under the permanent ban, there is no parking on one or both sides of the street from 2-6a.m. and when a snow emergency is declared. The declared ban that goes into effect tonight applies to all remaining city streets.
A winter weather advisory has been issued by the National Weather Service and will be in effect for Southern Worcester County on Wednesday from 4a.m. to 3p.m.
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
- Grace Ross: A Just Wish for the Winter Holidays
- NEW: Fruitlands Museum Kicks Off WinterFest Weekends
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Spots
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill