NEW: Worcester May Get 4 to 8 Inches of Snow Tuesday
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Snowfall totals will not be impressive, ranging from 3"-6" over extreme Northwest Rhode Island, 2''-4" in the metro Providence area and less in and around Southern Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts. The Worcester area may see 4"-8".
A few rain showers should usher in a modest "warm-up" beginning tomorrow and extending into the weekend. Look for it to be slushy and mushy underfoot for a few days as some of the fresh and old snow covers melts.
Related Slideshow: Top 10 Blizzards in MA History
- 14 Great Snow Tubing Spots in New England
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- FRIDAY AM WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Continues to Pile Up in Central MA
- Getting Out: New England’s Best Snow Tubing Spots
- NEW: More Snow Expected in Central MA This Weekend
- NEW: Winter Storm Could Bring 12+ Inches of Snow Overnight
- NEW: Worcester Named Nation’s Snowiest City
- NEW: Worcester Ranked 10th Snowiest City in US
- National Grid, Fire Officials Urge For Safety in Snow Removal
- Organize + Energize: The Snowball Effect of Clutter
- Providence Financial Giant Staggers Under Snowden Suits Fallout
- SUNDAY WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Tapering in Central MA, Biting Winds
- Snow Plow Problems Have Worcester Residents Up in Arms
- Storm Update: Mix of Sleet + Snow to Continue Through Afternoon
- THURS AM WEATHER UPDATE: High Winds + Heavy Snow In Central MA Later Today
- Urban Gardener: Paradise Survives Snowstorms!
- Urban Gardener: Seeds in the Snowbed
- Urban Gardener: Snow is Good for Gardens
- WEATHER UPDATE: 2 to 4 Inches of Snow Expected for Central MA
- WEATHER UPDATE: Central MA Could See 6-12 Inches of Snow
- WEATHER UPDATE: More Snow This Weekend for Central MA
- WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Coming Tonight, Storm Outlook For Weekend
- WEATHER UPDATE: Storm Will Dump Bulk of Heavy Snow Late Thursday
- WEATHER UPDATE: Up To a Foot More of Snow For Central MA
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.