NEW: Worcester Parking Ban In Effect 8PM Tonight
Wednesday, March 06, 2013
The City's permanent winter parking ban, which applies to emergency arteries, WRTA bus routes and streets that are critical to the flow of traffic, went into effect on December 1 and will remain until April 30. Under the permanent ban, there is no parking on one or both sides of the street from 2:00-6:00 a.m. and when a snow emergency is declared. The declared ban that goes into effect tonight applies to all remaining city streets.
A winter storm watch has been issued by the National Weather Service and will be in effect for the area from Thursday at 1:00 a.m. through Friday morning.
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
- Snow Plow Problems Have Worcester Residents Up in Arms
- The Worst Snow Storms in MA History
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.