NEW: World Energy Solutions Acquires Northeast Energy Partners
Thursday, October 04, 2012
World Energy Solutions acquired the Enfield, CT based Northeast Energy Partners for around $7.9 million in cash and up to $5.2 million in additional considerations. The acquisition is World Energy Solution's fourth of the year to date.
The company hopes that this acquisition will advance its leadership in the "mid market," addressing the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. It is also considering cross-selling its energy efficiency services into Northeast Energy Partners' 2,000+ customer base in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- NEW: National Grid to Bring “Smart Grid” to Worcester
- STORM UPDATE: National Grid Urging Customers to Stay Safe
- City Confronts National Grid on Worcester’s Black Outs
- Massive Rate Hikes Coming for National Grid Customers
- NEW: Coakley Hits National Grid with Record $16 Million in Fines