Paxton Man Found Dead in Home, Brother Charged
Tuesday, December 04, 2018
Paxton Police responded to a 911 call at 10:39 p.m. on Sunday night.
Innocent Asia was found dead in his home at 19 Monticello Drive after Paxton Police responded to the 911 call.
Alexander Asia, 24, of the same address was ordered held without bail after being arraigned today in East Brookfield District Court on two counts of assault and battery causing serious bodily injury.
His case was continued to Dec. 10 for a dangerousness hearing.
The mother of the two men, Leticia Asia, 53, suffered injuries in the incident and is being treated at a local hospital where she is listed in stable condition.
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Worcester Police in Search of 2nd Suspect Following Armed Robbery on Belmont St.
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Carjacking in Upland Gardens
- Woman Arrested for OUI After Crashing Into Parked Worcester Police Cruiser
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Suffield Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Involving Dirt Bike & Car
- NEW: Rosie O’Donnell Reportedly Engaged to Worcester Police Girlfriend
- Worcester Police Endorse Diehl for U.S. Senate
- Worcester Police Investigate Suspicious Device on Dorchester Street
- Worcester Police Offer Halloween Safety Tips
- Worcester Police Investigating Everard Street Home Invasion
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Burncoat Street Stabbing