Stanford Sexual Assault Judge Removed from New Sexual Assault Case
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Santa Clara District Attorney Jess Rosen filed a peremptory challenge against Persky due to lack of confidence that he could fairly participate in the upcoming hearing in which a male nurse sexually assaulted a sedated female patient.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq for a timeline of the Stanford sexual assault case.
- Stanford Rape Case Stands Out From Most Sexual Assaults
- NEW: Worcester State Releases Statement on Armed Sexual Assault
- Carol Anne Costa: Sexual Assault Can Happen to Anyone
- NEW: Auburn State Trooper Faces Indictment for Sexual Assault
- NEW: Worcester State University Investigating Armed Sexual Assault
- Worcester Colleges Fail to Report All Campus Sexual Assaults
- UPDATED: Bill Cosby Receives Criminal Charges for Alleged Sexual Assault
- MA State Police Arrest 3 for Sexual Assault on Disabled Women
- UMASS’ Ongoing Federal Sexual Assault Investigations