slides: The 10 MA Cities with the Most Questionable Insurance Claims
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
These Questionable Claims (QC) are those claims that NICB member insurance companies refer for closer review and investigation based on one or more indicators of possible fraud.
Read the full article here
A report released by the NICB highlights the instances of questionable claims by city and by types of claim. See the report here.
See the slides below to see which cities filed the most questionable claims:
Related Slideshow: Massachusetts Cities With the Most Questionable Insurance Claims
Based on a report by the National Insurance Crime Bureau, here are the 10 Massacusetts cities that have filed the most questionable insurance claims.
- CMass Residents Charged for Stealing $488,000 in Unemployment Fraud
- Leonardo Angiulo: The Importance of Understanding Your Auto Insurance Coverage
- Investigation: 5 Banks Accused of Fraudulent Foreclosures in MA
- Credit Card Fraud On The Rise In MA
- Medicare Fraud: How to Protect Yourself and Others
- LEGAL MATTERS: Don’t Be Taken In By Advance Fee Frauds
- The Most Interesting Life Insurance Article Ever
- NEW: Direct Pay Rate for Health Insurance Will Go Up
- Why Health Insurance Premiums are so Expensive
- Sign the contract, Fraud
- Pharmaceutical Fraud Settlement Recovers More Than $170K for RI Medicaid
- Massachusetts Loses $90 Million in Unemployment Fraud
- Smart Benefits: Health Insurance Stores? Yes.
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.