slides: The Most and Least Diverse High Schools in Central MA
Saturday, June 01, 2013
Diversity continues to be one of education's most talked-about topics--how well are high school students prepared for a complex, racially and ethnically diverse society? How diverse, really, are the hallways and classrooms of each public and charter high school in the state?
Utilizing data filed by each school with the Institute for Education Science's National Center for Education Statistics, GoLocal researchers assessed each Central Ma public and charter high school's overall racial balance (for more on the methodology, go here.) The more balanced a school's enrollment was across all race categories as named by the NCES, the higher it ranked.
How did your school do?
- How White Is Your School: The Most Diverse High Schools in MA
- The Most Diverse Private + Parochial High Schools in MA
- CHART: The Most and Least Diverse Public High Schools in MA
- Methodology: The Most Diverse High Schools in MA
- CHART: The Most and Least Diverse Private High Schools in MA
- The Top 50 Most Diverse Public High Schools in MA