Which Central MA Communities Contribute the Most Campaign Cash?
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Massachusetts residents gave $115,340,094 in poltical contributions in 2012, earning the Bay State the rank of 7th in the nation, according to Federal Election Commission data compiled by OpenSecrets.org. See which Central Mass towns gave the most and where their money went.
- Romney Leads Obama In Central Mass Fundraising
- Central Mass Dems Outspend GOP Candidates 8 to 1
- Election Results Will Drive Change in Central Mass
- Central Mass. Politicians with the Most Campaign Cash
- Investigation: Brown Spent 77 Percent of Campaign Millions Outside Massachusetts
- Investigation: Warren Spent 80 Percent of Campaign Millions Outside Massachusetts
- Top Central Mass Donors to Warren Campaign
- Brown Out-Fundraises Warren 4 to 1 in Central Mass