Treasurer Goldberg Asks AG Sessions to Clarify Position on Marijuana Enforcement
Wednesday, March 08, 2017
Massachusetts voters approved a ballot question that legalizes the possession, cultivation, manufacture, and sale of recreational marijuana on November 8.
Read the Letter Below
Related Slideshow: The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
The "crowdsourced" website, The Price of Weed, uses consumer input to show how much an ounce of marijuana costs -- by location.
Below are the rankings of New England states, from lowest price reported for "medium grade" marijuana, to highest, along with the number ("n") submitting data.
- Report Claims Legalized Marijuana is Proving to Have Negative Consequences
- REPORT: Patriots Jones Had Bad Reaction to Synthetic Marijuana
- What’s the Status of Medical Marijuana in Central MA
- Worcester Has Agreement with Marijuana Dispensary - A Look at the People Behind the Company
- Worcester’s Augustus Signs Up Second Medical Marijuana Facility
- Mass Doctors Strongly Oppose Recreational Marijuana
- Ohio Voters to Consider Legalization of Marijuana, Should MA Be Next?
- Worcester Marijuana Dispensary Hits Snag: What’s Next?
- Angiulo: Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Stops and the Odor of Marijuana Continued
- Oregon Approves Home Delivery of Marijuana
- Doctors Say Marijuana Smoke Carries “Many of the Same Toxins as Tobacco”
- 51 Pounds of Marijuana Seized by Worcester Police
- Fatal Crashes Involving Recent Marijuana Users Double in Washington
- MA Medical Society, 10 Other Physician Groups Oppose Recreational Marijuana
- Bob Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Legalizing Marijuana, Green Power, and Howard Johnson
- Worcester Chamber Opposes Legalizing Marijuana Ballot Question
- Anti-Marijuana Legalization Campaign Launches TV in MA
- Massachusetts Votes to Legalize Marijuana
- Is the Effort to Legalize Marijuana Picking Up Steam in Massachusetts?
- Worcester Teen Arrested for Possession of Marijuana
- 400 Marijuana Plants Seized at Worcester Residence
- California Set to Decide on Legalizing Marijuana
- Group of Health Organizations Urge Dem National Committee to Reject Marijuana Legalization
- Petition to Reclassify Marijuana Denied by US DEA
- Two Men Rob Worcester Apartment of Marijuana