Two Arrested for Heroin & Xanax Distribution in Worcester
Wednesday, June 06, 2018
The arrests came after police received anonymous complaints about drugs being sold from the apartment.
Roger Bergeron. 24, was charged with Distribution of Class A Substance, Distribution of Class E Substance and Conspiracy to Violate Controlled Substance Laws.
Tiffany Flynn, 34, was charged with Operating a MV with a Revoked registration, Conspiracy to Violate Controlled Substance Laws, Distribution of Class A Substance, Distribution of Class E Substance, Possession of Class E Substance with the Intent to Distribute, Possession of Class E Substance and Possession of Class B Substance.
On Monday, June 4, members of the Worcester Police Department Vice Squad have been conducting surveillance during a drug investigation at 38 Dell Street, apartment #1. Vice officers have been receiving anonymous complaints from the WPD ‘text-a-tip” hotline about drugs being sold out of the dell Street address.
At approximately 9:00 p.m., the undercover officers saw a man and woman exit the apartment. The woman was identified as Flynn of the Dell Avenue apartment and the man was identified as Bergeron of 5 Lund Street.
The two were seen entering an Acura MDX and drive off. The vice officers began to follow the Acura. The registration to the vehicle came back as revoked. The Vehicle eventually arrived at a Division Street by Orient Street. Shortly after their arrival a male, residing in a nearby apartment on Orient Street approached the Acura and did a quick hand to hand drug transaction.
Shortly after the exchange the Acura drove off. Officers approached the male walking back TO HIS Orient Street apartment. A quick conversation revealed that he had just purchased a small baggie of heroin and several Xanax pills.
With probable cause now established, other members of the Vice Squad stopped the Acura on Orient Street. Flynn and Bergeron were removed from the Acura and placed under arrest. A search of Flynn produced several pills of Alprazolam (Xanax), heat sealed in clear cellophane packaging.
The man seen purchasing the controlled substances was given the option to participate in the Buyer Diversion Program rather than face criminal possession charges.
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Carjacking in Upland Gardens
- Worcester Police in Search of 2nd Suspect Following Armed Robbery on Belmont St.
- Woman Arrested for OUI After Crashing Into Parked Worcester Police Cruiser
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Suffield Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Involving Dirt Bike & Car
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 9 Officers During Annual Memorial Ceremony