Two Men Arrested in Worcester for Heroin Possession
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Brandon Roslund, 28 of Queen Street was charged with Distribution of Class A Substance.
Matthew Bunge, 26, of 3 Benefit Terrace was charged with Possession of Class A Substance.
Another woman involved in the incident was let go after questioning.
Both men will be arraigned at the Worcester County District Courthouse on Tuesday, December 12
On December 11, a member of the WPD Vice Squad received a tip that there was a man selling heroin in the Kingsbury Street area. The vice officer was provided a location where the suspect spends his time along with a detailed physical description.
The suspect, later identified as Roslund, was quickly located walking on Shepard Street. At this time undercover vice officers set up surveillance.
Roslund was seen pacing back and forth at the corner of Main Street and King Street. Roslund was also seen going in and out of the corner store without making a purchase. After a few minutes of watching, officers saw a woman approach Roslund. The woman was seen walking with Roslund to the corner at Main Street. There the two met up with another man. At this time the officers saw all three lean into one another and make an exchange. After the brief interaction between the three the group separated.
At this time the officers saw the unknown man walking towards the rear of 2 King Street. Meanwhile the woman and Roslund were seen walking together south on Main Street.
Officers went behind 2 King Street and located the unknown man. The man was found hiding in-between two electrical transformers and a building. The man, identified as Matthew Bunge, 26, of 3 Benefit Terrace, was found with an open bag heroin and a loaded syringe in his hand.
Based on the officer’s discovery, and conversation with Bunge, officers following Roslund and the woman now had probable cause to have the two stopped for questioning. The two were stopped in front of 860 Main Street.
Roslund and Bunge were both placed under arrest.
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police in Search of 2nd Suspect Following Armed Robbery on Belmont St.