Two Men Rob Worcester Apartment of Marijuana
Monday, December 26, 2016
There is limited information regarding the identity of the suspects. None of the victims were harmed during the incident.
On Friday, December 23 at approximately 9:30 a.m., Worcester Police responded to an address on Dayton Street for a report of a break in progress. Upon arrival, police met with several residents of the second-floor apartment. After speaking with the residents, police were able to determine that a home invasion had just occurred.
The initial investigation revealed that three adult residents, all men, were in their apartment when two unknown men forced entry into the front door of the apartment. Both suspects were described as being light skinned with hooded sweatshirts pulled tight around their faces. One suspect was armed with a firearm and ordered the victims to the ground. The other suspect stole a small amount of marijuana from the apartment. Both suspects fled through the rear of the apartment.
Worcester Police Detectives arrived on scene to interview potential witnesses. Crime Scene Unit personnel also arrived to process the scene for evidence.
Police Asking for Help
Police are asking anyone with information about this incident can send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web based message at worcesterma.gov/police.
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Worcester Police Officer Daige Honored by Red Sox for Pan Mass Challenge Effort
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
- Man Missing: Worcester Police Ask for Help
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery
- Deputy Chief Steve Sargent Named New Worcester Police Chief
- Worcester Police May Have Stopped Shooting
- Worcester Police Promotions Thursday
- Worcester Police Continue to Investigate Fatal 146 Crash
- Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Multiple Times, Worcester Police in Search of Suspects
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in the Face in the Line-of-Duty
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in Face During Fight
- Worcester Police to Take Part in National Night Out on Tuesday
- Worcester Police Officer Attacked, Man Tries to “Gouge Out His Eye”
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers