WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Coming Tonight, Storm Outlook For Weekend
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Tonight: how much snow?
A fast moving storm center will pass well south of New England overnight and early tomorrow. Any snow we get from the storm will likely total around an inch, perhaps a bit more in spots near and along the coast and could even be less over northern Rhode Island and Central Massachusetts. All in all, not a big deal.
Outlook for weekend storm
The weekend is still a toss-up. A larger storm will form over the ocean but could be too far from us to bring anything more than a light accumulation and deliver lots of cold air into the region for Sunday and early next week. It still bears watching but at this point is not a big threat.
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
- Great Sledding Spots in Central MA
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- Worcester Sidewalks Still Snow-Covered Despite Ordinance
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
- Modern Manners + Etiquette: Snow Shoveling Etiquette + More