WEATHER UPDATE: Storm Threatens Evening Commute
Monday, January 28, 2013
A swath of nasty weather is out ahead of the surging milder air and I’m looking for it to move in here later today, just in time for the evening commute. A mixture of snow followed by sleet and freezing rain should overspread the area later today. It won’t accumulate a whole lot, say 1”-3”, but it will create treacherous conditions on roads and sidewalks.
All of that should taper to occasional light rain or drizzle later tonight as temperatures finally break above freezing for the first time in over a week. Readings should reach into the low 40s on Tuesday with gray skies and the chance of a shower or two. “Brace” for the 50s on Wednesday with some wet weather on the way. Then it’s back into the fridge for the weekend.
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Spots
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.