Woman Assaulted in Drive-Thru Line at Dunkin’ Donuts in Worcester
Friday, May 04, 2018
The first suspect was described as a Hispanic male, approximately early 20’s, 5’7”, short curly hair wearing jean shorts and a red shirt.
The second suspect was described as a Hispanic female, early 20’s, approximately 5’6”, curly hair in a bun, wearing a headband and a gray shirt.
On Wednesday, May 2, at approximately 4:05 p.m., Worcester Police responded to Chandler Street for a report of an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Upon the officers arrival, they met with a 31-year-old female victim.
The victim told the officers that she was in her car in the drive-thru line of Dunkin Donuts that is part of the JK Mart located at 211 Chandler Street. While waiting in her car she suddenly heard banging noise coming from the rear passenger side of the car. The victim noticed that a man and woman were standing near her car and the man was hitting the car with an umbrella.
At this time the victim exited her car and told them to stop hitting her car. The man approached the victim and swung the umbrella at her. The umbrella caused a 3 to 4-inch laceration to her chin. The female suspect then began to punch the victim in the head. The victim got back into her car drove away from the scene. Once at a safe distance she called the police.
Worcester EMS arrived at the scene and transported the victim to a nearby hospital to have her laceration treated.
Several officers arrived at the scene and searched the immediate area for the suspects. The search produced negative results.
Police Asking for Help
This investigation is ongoing, if anyone has information about this incident they can send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web based message by clicking here.
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Worcester Police in Search of 2nd Suspect Following Armed Robbery on Belmont St.
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Carjacking in Upland Gardens
- Woman Arrested for OUI After Crashing Into Parked Worcester Police Cruiser
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Suffield Street