Worcester - Central MA Weather Update
Monday, January 21, 2013
The snow should accumulate some 2-4 inches before it’s all over by mid-morning tomorrow. Unlike most snowstorms where temperatures hover around freezing, we should see readings plunge into the low teens tonight and not rise much above the 20 tomorrow. In fact the mercury is expected to remain below freezing all week long and likely will bottom out near or below zero both Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- NEW: Central Mass Schools Closed Due to Snow
- NEW: Snow Could Snarl Evening Commute
- NEW: Weekend Winter Storm Will Bring Snow to Central Mass
- Predicting Snow Accumulation 101
- Saturday Morning Snow Update
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
- Weather: Intense Storm Brings Early Morning Snow Wind Rain
- Family Matters: Snowy Scavenger Hunts & More
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.