Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
Thursday, March 02, 2017
The man demanded Oxycodone pills from the pharmacist fled the area once he had them.
Worcester Police Detectives have been investigating an unarmed robbery which took place on January 2, 2017 at the CVS located at 500 Grafton Street. On the above listed date at approximately 2:00 a.m., a male suspect entered CVS and went to the pharmacy. The man demanded Percocet pills from the pharmacist and stated, “You know what to do.” The pharmacist complied and handed over a quantity of Oxycodone pills.
The suspect left the store and was last seen running across the parking lot towards Grafton Street. Based on the investigation and surveillance video, police believe that the suspect may have entered a silver MV nearby. Just before the robbery, a woman went to the pharmacy area of the same CVS and left the store without buying anything. She was the driver of the silver MV that the suspect may have gotten into immediately following the robbery. The woman has been identifed and the investigation into her involment is ongoing. After the robbery, the suspect’s was last seen driving up Fairmont Ave.
Police Asking for Help
Police are asking anyone with information about this incident can send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web based message by clicking here. at worcesterma.gov/police.
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in the Face in the Line-of-Duty
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Multiple Times, Worcester Police in Search of Suspects
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in Face During Fight
- Worcester Police to Take Part in National Night Out on Tuesday
- Worcester Police Officer Attacked, Man Tries to “Gouge Out His Eye”
- Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
- Worcester Police Officer Daige Honored by Red Sox for Pan Mass Challenge Effort
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday