Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
Monday, July 11, 2016
Police are attempting to identify suspects as the victims are not cooperating at this time.
The victims injuries are not life threatening.
On Saturday, July 9 at 12:04 a.m. Worcester Police were sent to a Euclid Ave address for a report of a shooting. When they arrived, they came across a group of individuals attempting to assist a 26 year old male victim on the front porch of the address.
The victim was bleeding heavily from slashing wounds to his stomach. While on scene, police came across a 30 year old male victim who was also suffering from sleazing wounds.
Both of the victims were taken to an area hospital and are being treated for their injuries.
Police detectives responded tot he scene to conduct an investigation. Multiple witnesses were located and interviewed.
Based on initial reports, Detectives determined that there was an altercation between the male victims and another group of males at the Euclid Ave address. During the altercation, the two male victims were stabbed. Officers observed signs of a forced entry to one of the apartments in the residence. They also located and recovered ballistic evidence at the residence, indicating that there were multiple gun shots fired.
Police do not think this was a random attack. The investigation is ongoing .
Police Asking for Help
Police are asking anyone with information about the incident to send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or an anonymous web based message by clicking here.
- Worcester Police Investigating Non-Fatal Shooting on Chino Avenue
- Worcester Police Investigating Man Reportedly Stabbed Over Sneakers Sunday Night
- Worcester Police Officer Hit by Car While Chasing Suspect on Chino Avenue
- Worcester Police Charge Suspect With Kidnapping Following Accosting of Teenage Girls
- Worcester Police Arrest Suspect After Female Was Slashed in Face & Hands
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting at Intersection of Palm and Arthur Street
- Worcester Police in Search of Two Suspects Involved in Stabbing of Livery Driver
- Worcester Police Provide Safety Tips for Taxi & Fast Food Delivery Drivers
- Traffic Stop Leads Worcester Police to Firearm Arrest
- Worcester Police Investigating Shots Fired on Fern Street
- Worcester Police & FBI File Charges in Child Rape Case
- Worcester Police Investigating 2 Males Shot on Friday Afternoon
- Worcester Police Arrest 4 Men After Store Clerk is Assaulted
- Man Missing: Worcester Police Ask for Help
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police Officer Daige Honored by Red Sox for Pan Mass Challenge Effort
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Continue to Investigate Fatal 146 Crash
- Worcester Police Promotions Thursday
- 51 Pounds of Marijuana Seized by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Chief Gemme is Out Effective May 13th, UPDATED
- Deputy Chief Steve Sargent Named New Worcester Police Chief
- Worcester Police May Have Stopped Shooting
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting